Terms and Conditions
If you have a compliment or complaint regarding a recent visit to The White Horse then please contact us directly on 01582 722855
ACCESS TO THIS SITE
The www.whitehorseteagreen.co.uk website is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the www.whitehorseteagreen.co.uk website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Access to this site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on this site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You must not misuse this site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, the server(s) on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site. By using this website you show you accept such terms.
If the advertising, offering for sale, or selling of the goods and/or services referred to on this site is unlawful for any reason in the location in which it is accessed or viewed, whether by virtue of the age of the person seeking to view it or otherwise, access to and/or viewing of such material is not authorised by The White Horse.
The content and design of these website pages are subject to copyright owned by The White Horse. You are welcome to print pages for your personal use but no part of this website, our logos may not be reproduced or transmitted in any way for any other purpose.
Other than having permission to access the website and use the services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you agree that nothing herein creates or grants to you any right in or ownership of any intellectual property rights existing in the presentation or format of the website or in any software, content, information, data or databases provided through the website or used in or forming part of the services. This includes without limitation any registered or unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos, designs, database rights, copyright, rights in domain names or data owned by or vested in The White Horse or any third party (“Intellectual Property”).
All rights in relation to Intellectual Property not expressly granted by The White Horse are hereby reserved to The White Horse and no right, licence or benefit to such Intellectual Property is granted to you. Commercial use is not permitted. Particular terms relevant to the use of downloadable material are as set out below. Certain materials contained on this Site are intended to be downloadable for certain purposes.
Permitted uses for downloads are:
- Private study or reference.
- Non-published research.
- Reporting in the media, so long as those reports are legitimate and legal in their country of publication.
- To assist third parties engaged by the Company in fulfilling company requirements.
- By Company employees for the purposes of their employment.
WARNING: The doing of any unauthorised act in relation to material on this site may result in both civil and criminal liability.
OFFERS & PROMOTIONS
- All offers and promotions carried out by The White Horse in any format; print media, digital media, social media and any other media formats, will fall under the general terms and conditions of The White Horse public house in Tea Green. (NB: General T’s & C’s will need to visible at the bottom of every page on the website).
- All offers and promotions running throughout the year may carry specific rules relating to the them.
- All offers will be clearly labelled and specific rules and/or terms & conditions relating to these will be detailed on The White Horse website.
- All offers will be clearly labelled and rules and/or terms & conditions relating to these will be clearly displayed within the premises, within advertising frames and/or as ‘point of sale’ on the bar at The White Horse.
- By participating in promotions, participants agree to be bound by these and promotional specific Terms and Conditions
- We may at our absolute discretion restrict who may enter into promotions for any reason.
- We reserve the right as promoter to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- We reserve the right to refuse a participant for any reason.
- Please ensure all alcoholic drink consumed at The White Horse in Tea Green is done so responsibly.
- Please respect the local area and all of The White Horse’s neighbours.
UNLIMITED PIZZA & PROSECCO
- The Unlimited Pizza & Prosecco offer can only be used when 2 or more people are dinning.
- The offer is only available if 2 or more people are selecting from the special menu.
- The offer may be restricted to certain hours of trading.
- The offer is only for a maximum of 2 hours sitting at any one time.
- The Unlimited Pizza & Prosecco offer can be selected and used by the same individuals more than once.
- Please ensure all alcoholic drink consumed as part of the Unlimited Pizza & Prosecco offer is done so responsibly.
- The White Horse reserves the right to refuse to serve Prosecco or any other alcoholic drink for any reason.
INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE AND DISCLAIMER
The White Horse try to ensure that all information provided on this site is correct at the time of inclusion but do not represent or warrant that the material comprised in this site is completely accurate or up to date. Accordingly, White Horse shall have any liability in respect of such material or for any use of or reliance on such information by any such person. Images used are for illustrative purposes only.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
Where this site contains links to other websites or materials provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. The White Horse has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
The White Horse believe that addressing consumer concerns about privacy online is important. The White Horse treats website user information submitted through this site as privileged and will not abuse this trust by providing this information to any third party.